Music, Singing and Creative Learning
KS1 & KS2
"A unique and inspirational journey,
creative learning and fun for everyone"
Karen P Scott
Mindfulness & Wellbeing
Raise Environmental Awareness
Knowledge of the World
Enrich and Enhance the Curriculum
- Story Songs
- Creative Workshops
- Singing - Vocal and Performance Skills
- School Choirs
- Music - Introduction and Theory
- Private Tuition - Vocal & Instruments
- Storytelling, Music & Singing, Drama Club
- 'How Does Your Garden Grow' Projects
- 'Green & Groovy' Conservation Club
- Art Club, Culture Club - Around the World
- Arts Award Discover, Explore (Trinity College London)
'How to be a Star™' is an inclusive creative learning experience. Story Songs, Workshops, Group, or 1-to-1 sessions.
How to be a Star™ aims to engage and provide a positive creative learning experience for every child through music and song.
How to be a Star™ aims to develop the whole child, exploring and encouraging creativity, building self-confidence, and inspiring imaginations.
(Suitable for aged 2 - 11 years).
"Learning Through Song"