How to be a Star TM
The Complete Series provides an inspiring
Educational, Musical & Creative Learning Resource
"Learning Through Song"
Our Mission Statement
"Tell me and I'll forget
Show me and I'll remember
Involve me and I'll understand"
Since 2008 How to be a Star - K P Scott, has provided musical and creative learning for babies and toddlers, pre-school, KS1 , KS2 SEN with exciting, educational musical fun and interactive activities.
Unique and specifically written songs, stories and workshops, developed along side many professional teachers to ensure all inclusive learning for every child.
- Enriches and Extends National Curriculum Criteria
- Raises Awareness
- Music, Singing and Creative Learning Platform
How to be a Star uses unique and original Storytelling and Songs that provide the basis for a musical and creative learning tool, all inclusive for any child and those with SEN.
Workshops provided and all sessions have been proven to be a great success with SEN children - Dyslexia, learning development, speech and language development, autism.
Workshops and sessions have been developed to enrich and enhance your child's creative learning experience.
Available - Workshops, Clubs, Group and class sessions and one-to-one tuition.
Suitable for children of all ages, starting from babies, toddlers, Pre-School, KS1, KS2, SEN.
Original, Unique and Inspiring
Music and Creative, Educational Resource that is a unique creative learning resource and flexible tool for any parent or teacher.
It has been specifically developed to enrich educational topics, project, assemblies or can also be used as a tool for learning English.
- The Story/Song Workshops available offer a wide variety of topics which are taught through the mediums of original song, storytelling, music, drama and art activities.
- A multi sensory approach provides the perfect creative platform and inspirational experience for everyone involved.
- All our Workshops have also been proven to be very suitable for children with Special Educational Needs. A fun and educational experience for everyone.
- Through the mediums of storytelling, song, music, drama, movement and a myriad of creative activities and various child led projects, the children explore and learn all about the topic choice.
- The series of Story/Song Workshops compliment the other and can be experienced in any order or just stand alone - flexibility to suit all your needs.
A Musical and Creative Experience and Journey to Stardom!
- Storytelling, Drama Workshops
- Song and Movement
- Singing & Performance Workshops
- Music and Theory Programmes
- Art Workshops
- Environmental Workshops
- Multi-Cultural Art Workshops
Taylor made Music Programmes for your Projects
Lunchtime or After School Clubs Available:
Please Ask for Details