How to be a Star TM
Our Mission Statement
"Tell me and I'll forget
Show me and I'll remember
Involve me and I'll understand"
Since 2008 How to be a Star - K P Scott, has provided musical and creative learning for babies and toddlers, pre-school, KS1 and KS2 with exciting, educational fun and interactive activities.
Unique and specifically written and developed to ensure all inclusive learning for every child.
- Enriches and Extends National Curriculum Criteria
- Raises Awareness
- Creative Learning Platform
How to be a Star uses unique and original Storytelling and Songs that provide the basis for a musical and creative learning tool, all inclusive for SEN.
Workshop and all our sessions have been proven to be a great success with SEN children - Dyslexia, learning development, speech and language development, autism.
All Workshops and sessions have been developed to enrich and enhance your child's creative learning experience.
We provide - Workshops, Clubs, Group and class sessions and one-to-one tuition.
Suitable for children of all ages, starting from Pre-School, KS1, KS2, SEN.
Original, Unique and Inspiring
How to be a Star TM
The Complete Series provides an inspiring
Educational, Musical & Creative Learning Resource
"Learning Through Song"
How to be a Star Educational Resource is a unique creative learning resource and flexible tool. It has been specifically developed to enrich educational topics, project, assemblies or can also be used as a tool for learning English.
- The Story/Song Workshops available offer a wide variety of topics which are taught through the mediums of original song, storytelling, music, drama and art.
- A multi sensory approach provides the perfect creative platform and inspirational experience for everyone involved.
- All our Workshops have also been proven to be very suitable for children with Special Educational Needs. A fun and educational experience for everyone.
- Through the mediums of storytelling, song, music, drama, movement and a myriad of creative activities and various child led projects, the children explore and learn all about the topic choice.
- The series of Story/Song Workshops compliment the other and can be experienced in any order or just stand alone - flexibility to suit all your needs.
A Musical and Creative Experience and Journey to Stardom!
- Storytelling, Drama Workshops
- Song and Movement
- Singing & Performance Workshops
- Music and Theory Programmes
- Art Workshops
- Environmental Workshops
- Multi-Cultural Art Workshops
Taylor made Music Programmes for your Projects
Lunchtime or After School Clubs Available:
Please Ask for Details